Friday, April 15, 2016

Avengers age of forgetfulness

Avengers age of Ultron
Yet again another great hit from Joss! The avengers are back at it again with a few more characters than before. The team doesnt struggle as much as they did in the first, which I have to say I miss but other than that they are stronger than ever in this powerful sequel. The entire cast did a marvelous job at acting just like the first, the CGI was phenomenal, the views they showed with the cameras were a treat to the eyes and of course the characters were very well developed. I am pretty sure I don't need to say this, but this movie is a must see. The only problem with this movie is that it is way too predictable and if you watch the last 5 trailers then you can see almost every part of the last scene, which is one of the reasons why I did not like this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment